The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) had released the ICAR NET 2019 admit card on 24th December 2019, a day earlier than the scheduled date. The admit cards were uploaded on the official website of the board. Candidates were required to download the admit cards using their registration number and password. The admit card had details about the examination center, date, timing, and exam-day instructions. The details related to the admit card download procedure are provided below.
ICAR NET 2019 Admit Card Important Dates
The important dates related to the ICAR NET 2019 exam are:
15th October to 4th November 2019
Admit card availability
ICAR NET 2019 exam
8th to 10th January 2020
The admit cards can be downloaded till the date of examination. However, it is advised to download the same well in time to avoid a last-minute rush.
Process to Download the ICAR NET 2019 Admit Card
Follow the steps provided here to download the admit card.
- Visit the official website - http://www.asrb.org.in.
- Click on the ‘NET 2019’ option from the menu on the left side of the home-page.
- Click on the link ‘Admission Certificate for ICAR NET 2019 Examination’.
- Enter the details (registration number and date of birth) to log-in.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully.
- Download the admit card and take a print.
Admit card is a mandatory document for making entry to the examination hall. No candidates will be allowed to appear for the exam without admit card. Candidates are required to any of their photo ID proof along with the admit card.
The option to retrieve the forgotten registration number is also provided on the official website. If do not remember your registration number, you can click the ‘Forgot Roll Number’ option, provide the details asked for and your roll number/ registration number will appear on the screen.
Documents to be carried to the Examination Center
- ICAR NET 2019 Admit Card
- Photo ID Proof (Original)
Details on the ICAR NET 2019 Admit Card
The following details are mentioned on the ICAR NET admit card:
- Candidate’s name
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Examination center name and address
- Exam date
- Exam timing
- Exam-day instructions
ASRB conducts the ICAR NET exam every year for determining the eligibility of candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in Agricultural Universities.