The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has released the result for ICAI CA Final 2017 and CPT 2017 exams. The exams were held in November and December 2017 respectively.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has declared the results for CA Final Examination on its official website; icaiexam.icai.org. The institute has also released the merit list of top 50 candidates who have secured a minimum of 55% in the CA Final exam.
Mohit Gupta from Karnal has topped the CA Final Exam; Prashant from New Delhi holds the second position and Aditya Mittal also from New Delhi made to the third position.
Steps to check the ICACI CA and CPT Result 2017
- Go to the official website; icaiexam.icai.org.
- Click on the link to view result on the home page. Links of three websites are provided, you can go with any.
- Under “Check Results” heading click on the exam for which you want to check the results – “Common Proficiency Test” or “Final”. You can also check the merit list for CA final examination.
- Enter your Roll Number, Pin or registration number and click on “Check Result”.
- Result will be displayed on the screen, take a print out for future reference.
The final exam for Chartered Accountants was conducted in the month of November 2017 and the Common Proficiency Test was conducted in December 2017.
Candidates can check the results on following three websites:
There are other alternatives to check the results – through e-mail and SMS. To know how you can check the result through these methods.
Visit the previous news on ExamsPlanner. https://www.examsplanner.in/news/icai-ca-cpt-final-result-and-reschedule-2017
Around 30,000 students appeared for both the groups and 22.76% passed in both the groups. The pass percentage in Group-I is 15.91% and in Group-II is 15.11%.