ICAI CA final, CPT, Foundation examination 2018 result has been declared at the official website.
20th July 2018: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has declared the results of the Common Proficiency Test (CPT), Foundation Examination, and Chartered Accountants (CA) Final Examination (Old and New) today, on 20 July. The exams were held in May/June 2018. Candidates can check the result at the following websites:
Steps to check CPT, Foundation, Final (Old) & Final (New) Examination 2018 Result
- Go to the official website - http://icaiexam.icai.org/.
- You will find options to view the results through different portals.
- Click on any one of them and follow the steps to check the result. You are required to enter your details such as Roll number, PIN number, and registration number for checking the result.
- Take a print out of the result for future reference.
Candidates can also check their result and marks through SMS facility.
Checking Result through SMS
Send SMS in the following format to 58888.
Final Examination (Old Course)
- CAFNLOLD (space) XXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is the six digit Final (Old) Examination roll number of the candidate), e.g. CAFNLOLD 000134
Final Examination (New Course)
- CAFNLNEW (space)XXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is the six digit Final(New) Examination roll number of the candidate), e.g. CAFNLNEW 000188
Foundation Examination result:
- CAFND (Space)XXXXXX (where XXXXXX is the six digit Foundation Examination roll number of the candidate), e.g. CAFND 000167
Common Proficiency Test (CPT) result:
- CACPT(Space)XXXXXX (where XXXXXX is the six digit Common Proficiency Test roll number of the candidate), e.g. CACPT 000182
Top Rank Holders
Jaipur boy Atul Agarwal topped the exam with 618 marks (77.25%) while Aagam Sandipbhai Dalal from Ahmedabad bagged the second position securing 615 marks. Anurag Bagaria from Surat has secured the third position with 597 marks.