The one time correction process for NEET application form has started on the official website. Candidates can check out the details here.
15 March 2018: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started the application correction process for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2018. The online application process for the exam has ended on 12 March 2018. Candidates can access the correction link through the official website; www.cbseneet.nic.in.
As per a notice published on the official website regarding One Time Correction; following is the schedule for correction process:
Commencing Date and Time
Closing Date and Time
15.03.2018 (Thursday) from 10:00AM
17.03.2018 (Saturday) till 11.50 PM
Steps to make One-time Correction in NEET 2018 Application Form
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link for correction.
- Now log-in to your NEET account through registration number and password.
- Make necessary changes.
- Review the changes carefully and save them.
“Candidates are requested to be very careful while making corrections as no second time opportunity will be made available for corrections.”
Areas of Correction
Candidates are allowed to make correction in the following details:
- Identification Proof: Candidates who have filled in the form through IDs other than Aadhaar Card can add their Aadhaar card number or enrollment number.
- Date of Birth: All candidates who have applied for NEET with IDs other than Aadhaar can make corrections in their Date of Birth.
- Gender: Candidates who have used IDs other than Aadhaar card are allowed to make changes in their Gender details.
- State code of eligibility: Candidates belonging to the state of Jammu & Kashmir can change the status of their Self Declaration. Candidates belonging to the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Assam, and Meghalaya can change their state code of eligibility only if they have received their Aadhaar number or enrollment number. Candidates must change the related fields such as medium of question paper, choice of centres, etc.
- Category: All candidates can make changes in category. However, if additional fee is to be paid after making changes in category, it should be paid before the closing date of correction process through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Disability Status: All candidates can make changes. However, if the change results in fee difference candidates have to pay the difference within the given time through online banking, debit card or credit card.
- Medium of examination: All candidates can make changes. Please note if medium is changed to any regional language, make changes in the centre city too.
- Examination centre: All candidates can make changes.
- Qualifying examination code and Percentage of marks obtained in class 12th: All candidates can correct the details.
- Father’s Name and Mother’s Name: All applicants can make changes.
After making corrections in their NEET 2018 application form, candidates may take the print out of the correction slip for future reference.
NEET (UG) 2018 exam: 06 May 2018 (Sunday)
Result Declaration for NEET (UG) 2018: 05 June 2018 (Tuesday)