Banasthali Vidyapith will release the admit card for the Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2020 tentatively in the last week of May 2020. The examination is scheduled to be conducted in the first week of June 2020 for admission to UG, PG, and integrated programmes offered by the University. Admit card is an important document for making entry to the examination hall. Candidates are advised to download the same well before time and carry the same to the examination centre. For steps to download the Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2020 Admit Card and other important details, read the complete article.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2020 Admit Card - Important Dates
The tentative schedule for the Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2020 based on the previous year’s dates is as follows:
Admit card availability
Last week of May 2020
First week of June 2020
Third week of June 2020
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2020 Admit Card - Steps to Download
Candidates cannot make entry to the examination hall without the admit card under any circumstances. So, they must follow the steps provided below and download the admit card well in time.
- Visit the official website and look for the Admit Card link.
- Click it and the candidate’s login window will appear.
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Submit the details.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully and download the admit card.
- Take a print and keep it safe.
In case of any errors in the admit card details, report to the exam conducting authority. Do not forget to carry the admit card to the examination hall.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2020 Admit Card Details
The following details are mentioned on the Banasthali Aptitude Test admit card:
- Candidate’s name
- Application number
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Programme applied for
- Examination date and timings
- Examination venue
- Important instructions
Important Points for the Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2020
Candidates must keep the following things in mind:
- Carry the admit card along with a photo ID proof and a recent passport size coloured photograph to the examination centre.
- Read all the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them. Do not carry any of the prohibited items to the examination hall.
- Keep the admit card safe for future references and admission process.
After the aptitude test, the University will declare the result which will be available through the official website. So, candidates must keep a check on the official website for all exam-related updates.