Admit Card Released for ATMA Exam 2018: Check How to Download
Admit card has been released for the ATMA exam 2018 on the official website. Candidates can check the steps to download here.
23 February 2018: The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has released the admit cards for AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) 2018 on its official website. ATMA is a national-level entrance examination for admission to post-graduate management courses such as MBA, MCA, MCM, PGDBA, PGDM etc.
ATMA 2018: Important Dates
ATMA exam date (online)
25 February 2018 (Sunday) (02:00 PM to 05:00 PM)
01 March 2018
Scroll left or right to view full table
Steps to download the ATMA 2018 Admit Card
- Visit the official website; https://atmaaims.com/.
- Scroll down to the ‘Notifications’ section.
- Click on ‘Click Here’ link beside “ATMA 25th February 2018: Candidates can print E-Admit cards using their PID and Password.”
- You will be redirected to the Log In page; select your exam date from the drop-down, enter your PID, Password and click on ‘Log In’.
- Your ATMA 2018 admit card will appear on the screen; download it and take a print out.
Affix your recent passport size photograph (two) in the space provided on the admit card.
Forgot PID or Password?
If you don’t remember your PID or password, you can find it by following the steps mentioned-below:
- On the home page, scroll down to “Exam Time Table” section.
- Click on ‘25/02/2018’ tab and then click on ‘PID or Password’
- Provide the details asked for and click on ‘Find PID or Password’ button.
ATMA consists of a total 180 multiple-choice questions from six sections viz. Quantitative skills, Analytical reasoning and verbal skills. For each correct answer, one mark is awarded. A negative marking scheme of 0.25 mark deduction for every incorrect answer is followed. Candidates can appear for the mock test provided on the official website to get an idea about the exam pattern. For this go to the mock test portal and login with your email id and password.