IGRUA Commercial Pilot License Exam (IGRUA CPL) Pattern And Syllabus 2022
IGRUA CPL Exam (Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi Commercial Pilot License) is a tough one and those who are aspiring to become a Commercial Pilot should understand the exam pattern and do preparation with the updated syllabus in hand. It should be noted that IGRUA CPL is a different kind of exam that tests a student’s aptitude and suitability for becoming a professional pilot. Besides general ability, it examines a student’s special aptitude for piloting and his overall orientation towards flying. So, without a good understanding, it would be difficult for students to qualify for the IGRUA CPL Exam.
In order to aid students, we are giving information about the overall exam pattern and syllabus.
IGRUA Exam Pattern
1- There are five sections in the exam that a student is required to answer. All sections are compulsory.
2- The five sections in the exam are -
- General Awareness
3- All sections have equal weightage in the exam.
4- There are objective type questions in the exam.
5- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours.
6- There is no negative marking in the exam.
7- The questions are usually based on class 12th standard
8- Those students who qualify the written exam are called for an interview. Further, those candidates who clear their interview are finally required to take up the pilot aptitude test. Those candidates who pass through this stage also are declared finally selected in the exam.
Syllabus of IGRUA CPL Exam
The syllabus of the IGRUA CPL exam is based on the class 12th science stream.
English Language Syllabus
- Spelling Check
- Reading Comprehension
- Synonyms/ Antonyms
- Para Substitution
- Para Jumble
- Choosing the appropriate word
- Sentence completion
- Passage Completion
- Identification of Errors
- Directions/Distance sense test
- Assertion and Reason
- Statement and Courses of Action
- Analytical Reasoning
- Cause and Effect
- Syllogism and Analogies
- Input and Output Arrangement
- Blood Relations & Odd One out
- Number, Ranking, Time Sequence Test
- Alphabet and Numbers
- Series Test and Mathematical Operations
- Seating Arrangements
- Coded Inequalities
- Decision Making
- Statement and conclusion
- Sets, Relations & functions
- Vector Algebra
- Coordinate Geometry
- Binomial Theorem
- Calculus Integration, Differentiation
- Work & Energy
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
- Communication Systems
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties Of Matter
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Effect
- Rotatory Motion
- Bohr’s Model
- Units and Measurements
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
For the general awareness section, students should read any monthly competition magazine which provides information about the latest developments in various fields like science and technology, economy, sports etc.