Tips To Be Success In IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2017
Published on : 5th December 2017 Author : Tanvi Mittal
The first section of the IBPS Clerks Prelims Exam is over already. It was scheduled on 2nd December and 3rd December 2017. And the next section will be schedule on 9th and 10th December 2017. It is the most stressful period for most of the candidates whose exam is schedule on the second section of the exam. The candidate must have a positive attitude to ace the exam with ease and make the best use of the knowledge. So don’t let the negativity to spoil your preparation. Here are some full proof section-wise rules to crack the IBPS Clerks prelims examination.
- To attain a good score in the Numerical Ability section, try to attempt the questions on quadratic equations, simplification and approximation first. They need more attention, time and concentration to finish. After completing these questions, try to attempt the number series. After completing all these segments, go to the data interpretation.
- Total number of question in the Data Interpretation section can be 10 to 15. Every year in each of the DI segment, there are three questions which are doable and rest two are a bit tricky and calculative. Apart from that, the remaining questions will be on CI and SI and work, pipes and cisterns, partnership etc.
- The average time one candidate may spend in this section should be 25 minutes.
- To attempt maximum number of questions in this section in minimum time, the candidate needs to attempt the difficult puzzles at the end.
- Try to attempt the questions first which are not in puzzle form. The first thing one candidate should answer the questions which are based on inequalities, direction and distance, syllogism, coding-decoding, alphanumeric series and other random topics.
- The candidate should try to solve the easier puzzle first, and then try the moderate and finally the difficult puzzle at the end. This is the best way to crack this section with success.
- The candidate should not spend more than 20 minutes on this section.
- The game plan for this section can be customized. If the candidate is good in vocabulary and reading, then he or she must attempt the reading comprehension first and then close test and other topics like error detection, para jumbles, phase replacement, double filters etc.
- To get the maximum score in error section, the candidate needs to work on the parts of speech, adjective and subject-verb agreement very well.
The average time, one should spend in this section is 15.