Sikkim Manipal University MBA courses
Published on : 22nd February 2018 Author : Tanvi Mittal
Sikkim Manipal Distance Education or SMU-DE has been awarded as Best University in Distance Learning from ASSOCHAM INDIA. Sikkim Manipal University MBA course is one of the exclusive professional courses of their management studies.
The postgraduate program in business studies known as Masters in Business Administration (MBA) through distance education provides a job oriented learning. Though this is a distance learning program, but it has all the features of classroom learning. And, the placement assistance is also there for students to get a job after completing the course.
What Masters in Business Administration (MBA) program of SMU- DE is?
The post-graduation distance learning course in business management is one of the popular courses of Sikkim Manipal University of Distance Education. This is a minimum 2 years duration course which one must complete in a maximum of 4 years. It has 4 semesters during the course to learn business administration. The course is powered by dedicated Academic Advisors and tech-enabled learning solutions for complete learning.
SMU – DE offers four different specializations with the MBA course as given here. Students can choose according to their area of interest.
- MBA in Finance Management
- MBA in Marketing Management
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Information Systems Management
These courses are designed in such a way that working professionals can look forward to a bigger goal in their career. The work-life balance can be easily managed with this distance learning MBA. These are the primary goals kept in mind while designing these courses.
- The thorough knowledge of theoretical and practical understanding of management
- Learn and develop analytical abilities
- To get broad-based knowledge of core managerial skills and understanding
- Learn and develop management skills required in the increasingly international business environment for better competitiveness
What is the eligibility for MBA program of SMU- DE?
In order to get admission in the Sikkim Manipal University MBA program as distance education, a candidate needs to fulfil the following criteria.
- Graduation or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized University
- Candidate, who has cleared any of these aptitude tests as MAT/CAT/GMAT etc.
- Or, a candidate who has qualified the SMAT - SMU-DDE Management Aptitude Test conducted by Directorate of Distance Education, Sikkim Manipal University
- Work experience will be preferable
The score in aptitude test as MAT/CAT/GMAT should be minimum of 40 percentile or above and not more than 1 year old at the time of admission.
What are the placement opportunities after Sikkim Manipal University MBA course?
This is one of the major differences with SMU – DE and other distance education universities are the placement assistance. The SMU-DE’s Career Connect initiative is designed in a way that candidates will get job opportunities effectively. The idea of Job Fairs has been conceptualized in a way to get students and alumni benefited.
Candidates who are looking to enhance in their career goal and reach up in the management hierarchy; they can opt Sikkim Manipal University MBA course. The futuristic management learning will help you to learn and grow simultaneously with your job.