NDA & NA II Result 2019 – UPSC Released Marks of Qualifiers, Check Details
UPSC has released the marks of the candidates who qualified the NDA, NA (II)Exam 2019. Candidates can view their marks.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Wednesday released the marks of the candidates who qualified the NDA, NA (II) Exam 2019. Candidates can view the marks obtained by them on the official website at upsc.gov.in.
The UPSC NDA NA (II) written exam result was declared on 12th December 2019 and the final result was declared on 14th September 2020. This year, a total of 662 candidates are provisionally selected. UPSC had conducted the written examination on 17th November 2019 and the subsequent interviews were held by the Services Selection Board, the Ministry of Defence, for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of National Defence Academy for the 144th Course and Naval Academy for the 106th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC).
Candidates who have qualified the UPSC NDA, NA exam will undergo training to get commissioned in Indian Armed Forces.
NDA & NA II 2019 Marks Released – How to Check
- Visit the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link that “Marks of recommended candidates: NDA, NA 2019.
- A PDF will appear on the screen
- Check your roll number and the marks.
NDA & NA II Written Exam Result – Check It Now
- Visit the official UPSC website.
- Click on ‘Written Result: National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2019’ link under ‘What’s New’ section.
- Click on the PDF link.
- Check your roll number in the result list.
Courses under NDA & NA II Exam
NDA & NA II Exam is being conducted for admission to:
- The 144
- course of Army, Navy, and Air Force wings of the National Defence Academy
- The 106th course of the Indian Naval Academy
NDA & NA II Final Result
The final result for the UPSC NDA & NA (II) 2020 exam was announced after the SSB Interview on 14th September 2020. The marks will remain available for a period of 30 days. A total of 662 candidates are provisionally selected for the course this year. Find complete details about the UPSC NDA & NA I result.
In case of any query or Login problem, candidates can send their questions through e-mail and forwarded to [email protected]