Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 - Steps to Fill the Application Form
Published on : 10th May 2019 Author : Himanshu Basant Bhatt
The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) has started the online application process for the State Teacher Eligibility Test - HPTET. The exam is scheduled to be conducted in the month of June and interested candidates can apply for the exam at the official website - hpbose.org. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Application forms can be submitted only through the online mode till 27th May 2019. Read the article to check out the step-by-step application process:
How to fill the Application Form for HPTET 2019?
The online application process as started on 7th May and will continue till 27th May 2019. Here are the steps to be followed by the candidates for completing the application form filling process:
- Go to the official website - http://hpbose.org/.
- Click on the ‘CET/Vacancies’ drop-down on the top.
- Now, click on ‘TET(June-2019)’ option.
- Read the important instructions carefully.
- You can download the Prospectus and then tick the check-box.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Enter all the details carefully and ‘Save’ them.
- On successful registration, the application number will be generated.
- Continue with filling the remaining application form. You can also complete the form later by signing-in using the application number and password.
- You are also required to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature as per the below-mentioned specifications:
- Photograph - The scanned image should be between 15 KB to 20 KB in JPG/JPEG format.
- Signature - The scanned image should be between 10 KB to 15 KB in JPG/JPEG format.
- After uploading the scanned images, the application process will move to fee payment. The fee can be paid through online mode using credit or debit card. The application fee amount is as under:
- General category - ₹ 800/-
- OBC/ST/SC/PHH categories - ₹ 500/-
- After successful payment of fee, candidates are required to complete the application submission process and take a print of the confirmation page.
Application Correction Process
After final submission of the HPTET application form, applicants will be allowed to make corrections in the application form. The corrections can be done from 28th to 29th May 2019 (till 11:59 PM). No further requests for correction in the form will be entertained after the closure of the correction window.