3rd Oct 2019: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the provisional answer key for the Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019 (Paper-I) for Srinagar candidates today. Candidates are also provided with the facility of taking a print of their respective response sheet. The answer key is available on the official website of the Commission. The answer key has been released for the exam conducted on 27th September 2019. The exam was conducted through the Computer Based Mode. All the candidates who have appeared for the exam can access the SSC MTS Exam Answer Key 2019 using the following easy steps.
Steps for Access the SSC MTS Exam 2019 Answer Key
- Go to the official SSC website - https://ssc.nic.in/.
- You will find the link ‘Uploading of tentative answer keys for inviting a challenge from the candidates of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019 (Srinagar Centre)’ under the ‘Latest News’ section.
- Click it and a PDF will open.
- Click on the ‘Link for candidate’s Response Sheet, tentative Answer Keys and Submission for Challenges’ at the bottom of the notice.
- Enter your registration ID and password to log-in.
- The answer key will appear on the screen.
- You can raise an objection against the answer key if you find any answer incorrect.
Raising Objection aginst the SSC MTS Answer Key
Objections can be raised against the provisional answer key using the above-mentioned steps. Representations can be submitted on 3rd October 2019 from 1:00 PM to 11:59 PM only through the official website. Candidates are also required to pay ₹ 100 per answer for challenging the answer key.
Check out the official notice here.
The objections raised by the candidates will be considered by the experts and the final answer key will be released after making changes if required. The result will be prepared on the basis of the final answer key. Those who qualify Paper-I are required to appear in Paper-II which is descriptive. Paper-II is scheduled to be conducted on 17th November 2019. Candidates are required to write an essay/ letter in English or any other language included in the Constitution.
About SSC MTS 2019 Exam
The SSC MTS 2019 exam (Paper-1) was conducted from 2nd to 22 August 2019 all over the country while the exam for Srinagar centres was conducted on 27th September 2019. The recruitment process is carried out for Group ‘C’ non-gazetted, non-ministerial posts in different departments/ offices of the Government of India in different states and Union Territories.