SSC CHSL Tier I 2017 result has been declared on the official website. The exam date for Tier II will be released soon.
18 June 2018: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 2017 Tier I examination result on 15th June (Friday). Candidates can check the result online at www.ssc.nic.in or www.ssconline.nic.in.
How to check SSC CHSL Tier I 2017 result?
- Go to the official SSC website - http://ssc.nic.in/.
- Click on ‘Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2017 - Declaration of Result of Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)’ link under ‘Latest News’ section on the home-page.
- Click on the ‘click here’ link under ‘Result’ column.
- Result PDF will appear including roll number, category, and the name of the qualified candidates.
- Find your roll number to check the result.
- You can take a print out of the result for future reference.
The Commission has also released a Write-Up for the result details such as cut-off and result withheld. Candidates can check it here.
As per the official notice, “Marks of the qualified/non-qualified candidates and Final Answer Keys along with the Question Paper(s) in a standard format will be posted shortly on the Commission’s website.”
SSC CHSL Tier II 2017 Exam
Candidates who have qualified the Tier I examination are eligible for Tier II examination. The CHSL Tier II exam will be of descriptive nature where candidates are required to write an essay of 200-250 words and a letter/application of 150-200 words in an hour. It will be a pen-and-paper based exam of 100 marks. On qualifying Tier II, candidates will become eligible for Tier III examination which will be a skill or typing test. The date of CHSL Tier II (Descriptive Paper) 2017 exam will be informed through official website of SSC shortly.
About CHSL Tier I 2017 Exam
The Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Tier I examination was conducted from 4 to 28 March 2018 at 442 exam centers across 101 cities in the country. A total of 63,49,545 candidates have registered for the exam out of which 26,51,962 candidates have appeared for the exam.