GCET Admit Card - Steps to Download, Important Instructions
The admit card for the Goa Common Entrance Test is allotted at the time of application submission. The exam conducting authority i.e. the Directorate of Technical Education Goa doesn’t release the admit cards online. Candidates are required to get the admit card at the time of application submission only. The GCET exam is conducted for admission to engineering institutes in Goa.
GCET 2020 Admit Card - Important Dates
Admit card issue begins
Last week of March 2020
The last date of receiving the admit card
Last week of April 2020
GCET 2020 exam
5th and 6th May 2020
Third week of May 2020
Scroll left or right to view full table
Steps to get the GCET 2020 Admit Card
The GCET admit card is not uploaded at the official website. Candidates are required to obtain the same from the admission committee in person. Here are the steps to follow:
- After completing the application form, visit your application reception centre as per the examination centre entered in the application form.
- Submit the GCET 2020 application form and on submission of the form, the GCET 2020 admit card will be issued.
Important Points to Remember
Keep the following points in mind regarding the GCET admit card:
- The admit card is handed over only to the candidate personally. No other person can obtain it on behalf of the candidate.
- The exam conducting authority will not release any separate notification for the release of the admit card. Candidates must ask for the admit card after submission of the application form.
- The admit card will be issued only to those candidates who have successfully paid the application fee. The fee payment receipt has to be produced at the time of application submission.
- Check the admit card carefully and if you notice any discrepancies, inform the exam conducting authority immediately.
- GCET 2020 admit card is the mandatory document for making entry to the examination hall. Do not forget to carry it to the examination venue.
After the GCET 2020 Exam -
After the GCET 2020 exam is conducted, the exam conducting authority releases the answer key and result. Category-wise merit list is prepared based on the marks secured by the candidates in the examination. The merit list is uploaded at the official website. Candidates are then required to participate in the counselling process as per their merit rank. The colleges are allotted as per the preferences provided by the candidates, seats available, and merit. Report at the allotted college with all the documents (in original) for document verification and final admission formalities.