ExamsPlanner May 23, 2017: The JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research) has issued the admit card for MBBS entrance exam on May 22nd, 2017. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on June 4th, 2017.
How to Download the Admit Card –
- A candidate should visit the official website of the JIPMER, jipmer.edu.in.
- Here they should click on the admit card link. It will take them to the admit card page.
- There after the candidate should enter the required details like registration number, name and date of birth in the given space to fill.
- Upon entering these details candidatesadmit card will be displayed.
- A candidate should take its sprint.
It should be noted that JIPMER does not fall within the purview of NEET. As per the Supreme Court rulings JIPMER and AIIMS are allowed to hold their own independent exam for MBBS and BDS courses. From 2016 onwards NEET has become the common medical entrance exam on an all India level for admission in UG courses like MBBS and BDS in all government and private medical colleges.
About the Exam
The JIPMER MBBS 2017 exam will take admission of around 200 candidates for the course. The exam will be held in 75 cities on June 4th, 2017. The results will be announced on June 19th, 2017.
There will be 2 shifts of the exam- Morning shift from 10 am -12.30 pm and afternoon shift from 3pm -5.30pm.There are three subjects from which questions are asked- Physics, Chemistry and Biology. There are around 180 questions, 60 questions from each subjects and 20 questions from English language and comprehension passages, quantitative aptitude and logical reasoning. A student should prepare well for the exam as it is competitive exam.