How Do I Download DAVV Admit Card for Upcoming Exam?
Published on : 30th March 2020 Author : Himanshu Basant Bhatt
DAVV will only share the admit cards for the forthcoming examinations on its website. Before, you think of downloading the call letter, it is very important for you to know this. Many students fall into errors by clicking on other links. Well, you should stay away from such platforms, because, DAVV in no way will be liable for such mistakes. And due to these reasons, if any student bars from presenting the admit card on the due date, no rescue measures can be taken. You can download eh admit card even during the beginning of the examination. But, instead of walking on this route, we suggest you stay alert and keep on stressing the instant takeover of the DAVV Admit Card.
Guiding Steps to Download Admit Card issued by DAVV
As you are aware of the basic concept, we will request you to get ready with the student login. It is the same login information through which you have submitted the online examination form.
- It is the time; you will have to reach the main website page; kindly follow this link –davv.mponline.gov.in.
- Based on the admit card category; Regular/Ex/Pvt./ATKT, you will have to make the selection. All these options will be seen on the home page only.
- Check for Admit Card link, and then select it.
- Fill in the enrolment number allotted by DAVV, and select status and semester.
- Click on the Go tab for further steps.
- The admit card will come into view on the screen.
- You should take the print out of the hall ticket immediately as it will be required at the time of examination.
- Downloading the admit card is also necessary for appearing in the exam, so don't forget it.
For all the upcoming examinations, the students are guided to follow the measures that we just talked about.
The admit card for BA, BSc, B.ed, MCom, MA is now on the main website for the year 2020. The link that we shared above will take you to the direct hall ticket download link.
Instructions from DAVV with regards to the admit card
Devi Ahilya University (DAVV) has strict policies concerning the examinations, and if any student is found missing any of them would result in major problems. They might be restricted from sitting in the examination hall as well.
- The DAVV admit card should be presented in the examination center or whenever asked for along with valid identity proof.
- Rough sheets in any form will not be allowed, and if required, they will be provided by the examination team.
- Any kind of electronic gadgets, textbooks, pen, pencil etc. should not be entering the centre.
These are some of the significant terms and conditions, for further details, admit card will contain a list of things to do. Plus, if you are entering into any sort of problems like a mismatch of the photograph or signature, details are not correct etc.; connect with the examination team of DAVV for prompt resolution.