The UPSC IES exam 2017 final results are available on the official website. Check out the steps to see the result.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the final result for Indian Engineering Service Exam. Candidates can check the result on UPSC’s official website; www.upsc.gov.in.
Steps to Check the UPSC IES Exam 2017 Result
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link “'Final Result: Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2017”
- Click on the PDF document link.
- The result will be displayed in a new tab.
- Take a print out of the result.
Number of candidates recommended for appointment:
- Civil Engineering: 258
- Mechanical Engineering: 135
- Electrical Engineering: 59
- Electronics &Telecommunication Engineering: 48
- Civil Engineering: 291
- Mechanical Engineering: 142
- Electrical Engineering: 65
- Electronics &Telecommunication Engineering: 50
The final result is declared after considering the result of Mains conducted in the month of May and Personal Interviews conducted in the month of July-September. Appointment of candidates on various posts will be made as per their ranks and preferences.
The commission has also declared the roll numbers of 67 candidates who are kept on provisional.
Check out the UPSC IES Final result here.
About UPSC IES Exam
Union Public Service Commission conducts the Indian Engineering Services for recruitment of eligible candidates at various technical and managerial posts in government department and ministries. UPSC IES, also known as ESE (Engineering Services Examination) is the most competitive exam for engineering graduates and the most-sought after career option.