JIPMER MBBS 2018 entrance exam registration is closing tomorrow. Candidates can apply through official website.
12 April 2018: The online registration for JIPMER MBBS 2018 exam will be closing tomorrow, i.e. 13th April 2018. JIPMER MBBS entrance examination us conducted by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER). Candidates can register at the official website.
Steps to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2018
- Go to JIPMER official website.
- Click on “Apply Online for JIPMER MBBS 2018 – Click Here” link on the home-page.
- The registration form will appear, enter the details asked for and click on “Register” button.
- Complete the registration process and take a copy of the confirmation page.
The registration process for JIPMER MBBS 2018 has started on 7 March 2018. The entrance examination is scheduled to be held on 03 June 2018. As per the official notification, if the entrance exam is to be conducted in a single shift, the timings will be 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM. If the second shift is required, the timing will be 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM.
Who Can Apply?
- Candidates satisfying the following eligibility conditions can apply for the exam:
- Passed 10+2 level of study with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology (including practical exams) and English.
- Must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English individually with aggregate 60% marks in these subjects taken together. For candidates from OBC/SC/ST/OPH category, minimum marks requirement is 50%.
- Should have completed 17 years of age as on 31 December 2018. There is no upper age limit.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for the examination will be released on 21 May. Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website until 03 June 2018.
Number of Seats
JIPMER MBBS test admits students to JIPMER’s Puducherry and Karaikal campus. There are 150 seats at Puducherry campus while 50 seats in Karaikal campus for medical (UG) courses.
Apart from the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) and All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) MBBS, JIPMER MBBS is the only national level entrance examination for admission to undergraduate medical courses.