TNTET 2019 Application Form - Submit Your Applications Online
The application process of Tamil Nadu Teaching Eligibility Test 2019 is over now. The last date to submit a successful entry for the exam was 05th April 2019. All the eligible apprentices can fill the application form through the official website i.e. trb.tn.nic.in. The registration and payment process of the exam was done through online mode. Scroll down, this article to get all the important updates of the TNTET 2019 Examination.
The TNTET 2019 is conducted to recruit proficient teachers for Primary (Class I to V) and Upper Primary Level (Class VI to VIII) in the schools of Tamil Nadu region. This state-level exam is performed for those auspicious aspirants who chase a vision to work as a full-time teacher either in Government or Private Schools of the origin.
TNTET Exam 2019 Application Form
According to the TNTET 2019 official notification, the events associated with the application process are presented in a tabulated form:
TNTET 2019 Online Application Events
Availability of Application Form
15th March 2019
The Last Date to Fill Application Form
05th April 2019
Date of TNTET 2019 Exam
July 2019 (Tentative)
Scroll left or right to view full table
The TNTET 2019 will be held in two stages i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2 and the final results of the exam will tentatively be announced in the first week of August this year.
TNTET 2019 Application Form Highlights
Before submitting an online application form, candidates are recommended to have a look at the highlights of the TNTET 2019 Examination:
Details of the Exam
Name of the Exam
Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test 2019
Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu
State Level Exam
General Category Students- ₹ 500
SC/ST/PWD Category Students- ₹ 250
03 hours (for each exam)
Scroll left or right to view full table
Points to be Remembered -
- The TNTET 2019 examination will be held in two phases- Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 is conducted for those who want to be primary level teachers for classes 1st to 5th. However, Paper 2 is for those candidates who wish to be educating upper primary classes (6th to 8th) of the state recognized schools.
- The TNTET entrance test is an opportunistic medium to hire potential teachers for the schools of Tamil Nadu only.
TNTET Exam 2019 - Process of Application
Fascinating enthusiast candidates who are willing to appoint as a teacher are eligible to submit their entries for this state level exam. Students have to appear and qualify a total of 4 different steps in order to successfully fill the TNTET 2019 application form. The 4 major steps are mentioned here-
- Process of Registration
- Fill Your Details
- Upload All the Important Documents
- Pay the Examination Fees
TNTET 2019 - Steps To Fill & Submit Online Application Form
The application process of TNTET for the academic year 2019 has been closed now. Students who wish to apply online for the program need to follow and qualify these below-mentioning steps as follows:
Step 1: Process of Registration
- Open the authorized web portal of TNTET 2019 Examination.
- Now, new users need to click on the ‘Registration’ tab and enter the required details.
- After the completion of registration process, fellows need to select the exam category i.e. Paper 1/ Paper 2 or Both.
Step 2: Fill Your Details
- Now, participants have to enter all the asked details such as Name, Contact Details, Education Background, Address, etc.
- It is mandatory for the student to enter all the correct details without misguiding the organizing committee.
Step 3: Upload All the Important Documents
- Attach all the requested documents including Academic Records, Caste Certificate, ID Proof, Passport Size Photographs, Experience Certificate, Age Certificate, etc along with the application form.
Step 4: Pay the Examination Fees
- Finally, participants need to pay the application fee of the exam through online mode. General and OBC category belonging students have to pay an amount of ₹ 500, whereas, students belonging to SC/ST/SCA, and PWD category have to pay ₹ 250 within a prescribed time period.