Today is the last date for online registration of UPSC ESE 2018 registration. Know how to apply for the exam.
23 October 2017: The registration process for Union Public Service Commission Engineering Services Examination (UPSC ESE) 2018 exam will conclude today. All interested candidates can apply by 6 PM through the official website www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in. The exam is being conducted for approximately 588 engineering posts in different departments of the central government.
Steps to apply for the UPSC ESE 2018
- Visit the website (www.upsc.gov.in).
- Click on “Apply Online” menu on the right-hand side of the home page.
- You will be re-directed to a new tab.
- The registration will be done in two parts; click on part I to provide your details and do the registration. Candidates need to complete part I registration before moving to part II.
- Submit the completed form for successful registration.
- Visit the website (www.upsconline.nic.in).
- Click on “Online Application for various examinations of UPSC”
- On the page that appears, click on part I registration link and then move to part II registration.
- Submit your details for successful registration.
Candidates are advised to read and understand the instructions clearly.
The UPSC ESE 2018 Preliminary exam is scheduled on 7 January 2018. Only those candidates who qualify the preliminary exam can appear in the Main exam. Those who qualify the Main will be called for the interview.