The online application form distribution for the XAT exam 2018 will be closed on 30th November 2017. The exam will be held on 7th January 2018.
30 November 2017: The online registration for the Xavier Aptitude Test or XAT exam 2018 will end on 30 November 2017. The aspirants can grab the chance on the official website at www.xatonline.in. The exam will be conducted by Xavier Association of Management Institute (XAMI). The date of the exam is 7th January 2018 from 10 am morning to 1:35 pm afternoon.
Steps to Apply for XAT Online:
- Visit the official website at www.xatonline.com.
- Now select the link ‘Register Online’.
- Fill up the given fields with required documents
- The candidates have to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and the signature.
- Now select Submit button to finish the process.
- Print a copy of the same for future reference
According to the official statement; ‘"If you do not receive the registration confirmation mail, with your XAT ID and Password, within 24 hours of signing up, please check your spam/junk folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If you are unable to locate the email, please write to email@example.com citing your primary email id”.
Required Qualification: The aspirants with a bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university can apply for the examination. The final year graduation students also can apply.
Application Fees: Each XLRI form costs ₹ 1650/- and 300/- for normal application. For the late submission, the applicants will be charged ₹ 2000/- and ₹ 500/- per course.