WBBSE Madhyamik result 2018 has been announced at the official website of West Bengal board today.
06 June 2018: The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education has published the West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2018 also known as WBBSE result or WB class 10th result 2018 on 6 June at 9 AM through a press conference. The result was activated on the official website at 10 AM. Candidates who appeared in the exam can check the result at http://wbresults.nic.in/.
Steps to check the WBBSE Madhyamik result 2018
- Go to the board’s official website - http://wbresults.nic.in/.
- On the home-page, click on ‘West Bengal Board of Secondary Education Examination-2018’ link.
- Enter your roll number and DOB.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Your result will appear, check it.
- Download and take a print out for future reference.
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.
About the WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2018
- More than 11 lakh students have appeared for the exam which was conducted from 12 March to 21 March 2018.
- The percentage of girls who appeared for class 10th board examinations was more as compared to boys. It was 56% this year.
- The overall pass percentage is 85.49% for 2018 examinations while it was 82.98% last year.
- Sanjibani Debnath from Sunity Academy, Coochbehar has topped the examination with 689 marks. She aspires to become a doctor, and her next target is to start her preparations for medical entrance exams like AIIMS MBBS and NEET. The second position was bagged by Shirshendu Saha of Satgachia High School, Burdwan.
- The top three regions in terms of pass percentage are East Midnapore, West Midnapore, and Kolkata. The pass percentage of East Midnapore is 96.13%, for West Midnapore, it is 91.75%, and for Kolkata, it is 91.11%.
Last year the West Bengal Madhyamik result was announced on 27 May 2017.