The e-admit cards for the NDA and NA Examination I 2018 has been released. Candidates can download the admit cards till 22 April 2018.
28 March 2018: The Union Public Service Commission has uploaded the e-admit cards for the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination I 2018 on its official website on 27 March 2018. The e-admit cards/hall tickets are available on the official website. Candidates can download the same till 22 April 2018.
How to download e-admit card for NDA and NA Examination I?
- Go to the official website; http://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Under ‘What’s New’ section, click on ‘e-Admit Card: National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2018’ link
- On the page you are re-directed,, click on the link for e-Admit Card.
- Again click on the link to download the admit card.
- Click on ‘Yes’ button after reading the instructions.
- You can download the admit card through two options – by registration Id or by roll number. Select any one and provide the related information.
- Submit the details and your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out.
Admit card is mandatory for entering the examination hall. The UPSC NDA/NA examination I 2018 is scheduled to be conducted on 22 April 2018 (Sunday).
Problem in Downloading Admit Card
If you are having any problem in downloading the e-admit cards, consider the technical solutions:
- Admit card application works best in the latest version of Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome browsers. Check your browser and its version.
- Download admit card through Desktop if you are facing problem through mobile devices.
- Clear browser cache and cookies.
- On repetitive downloading, the UPSC Administrator blocks the candidate from downloading the admit card. Contact the administrator through e-mail email@example.com to unblock downloading.
If you still face the issue in downloading NDA and NA examination I 2018 e-admit card or if you find any discrepancies in your admit card, inform at firstname.lastname@example.org.