UPSC CDS (I) 2019: Answer Key Available At The Official Portal
The Union Public Service Commission has issued the answer key for CDS I 2019 examination at the authorized website.
UPSC CDS (I) Answer Key 2019 has been released by the Union Public Service Commission on 11th February 2020. Candidates can obtain their Combined Defence Services I (CDS-I) exam 2019, by visiting the official website – upsc.gov.in. Along with the released UPSC CDS-I answer key, one can also avail the cut-off marks that were available on the Commission’s website.
Candidates who had appeared for the exam can download the answer key from the official UPSC website.
UPSC CDS (I) Answer Key 2019: Know How To Download
Before begin the UPSC CDS 2019 answer key downloading steps, candidates are advised to note down their UPSC CDS roll number and password to make the steps much more convenient for you.
- Visit and explore the authorized UPSC website, the link for which is upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that states 'Answer Keys' under Examinations tab, which is flashing on the available screen.
- Once you click on the link, you will be redirected to a new page.
- After this, tap on the link given beside CDS I Examination section.
- Now, click on the separate links that are provided for English, GK and Mathematics section.
- Download the same and take a photocopy of the online UPSC CDS-I answer key for future reference.
In case, you are not able to follow these steps, you can find the direct link to view and download UPSC CDS I answer key 2019.
UPSC CDS (I) Result 2019-20
Once the announcement of the final UPSC CDS (I) answer key will be made officially, candidates will be able to download their CDS I result. The results for the same are likely to be declared on the official website on March 2020. Find below the proven steps to obtain the UPSC CDS-I 2019 results.
How to Check UPSC CDS (I) Result 2019?
- Open the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Now, click on the ‘Examination’ tab and navigate to ‘Active Examination’ section.
- In the next screen, go to the Combined Defence Services Examination.
- You will receive a PDF file for written test result. It is advisable to you to download the same and locate your UPSC CDS exam roll number with keyboard shortcut- Ctrl + F.
- Take a hard copy of the same for future reference.