The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will be conducting the CAPF examination for recruitment of Assistant Commandants on August 18.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2019 by July 24, 2019. Candidates who have applied for the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Assistant Commandants Examination 2018-19 can download their call letter from the official website of UPSC. All such candidates can access their Hall Ticket for UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant by the authorized portal at upsc.gov.in.
The UPSC CAPF AC 2019 exam will be conducted to fill 323 posts in various services like Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). The CAPF Assistant Commandant Examination 2019 is scheduled to be held on August 18, 2019.
Click here to check the exam pattern and syllabus of the UPSC CAPF exam.
Steps to Download UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2019
Pursue the following steps to download the admit card:
- Open the official UPSC website link.
- Click on the active link, which states “e-Admit Card Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2019”.
- Read all the instructions carefully before downloading the admit card.
- Enter your login details - Exam roll number and password.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen, download it and carry original one at the exam venue.
Note: The UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants e-admit card will have the date, time and exam centre address.
Criteria of Selection:
The selection at all the stages of the UPSC CAPF examination will complete in three stages i.e. written exam, physical and medical standard tests or personality/interview tests.
UPSC CAPF 2019 Exam: Things to Remember
- The applicants will have to bring the e-Admit Card along with the photo ID card to secure entry to Examination Hall.
- Candidates also need to carry two identical passport size photographs at the time of examination.
- Applicants must note that the entry to the examination hall will close 10 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
In case of any difference in the UPSC CAPF Admit Card, the same may be communicated to the Commission within 24 hours by email at - [email protected] for taking the decision in the matter.