UPSC IES and ISS Mains Result 2019: Aspirants are required to fill the Detailed Application Form (DAF), from 17th to 31st Oct2019, till 6 pm.
The Union Public Service Commission has announced the result for the Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Services Mains examination 2019 at the official website. Test-takers who had appeared in the examination and waiting for the results can check and download their scorecard from the UPSC’s official website; the link for the same is upsc.gov.in.
UPSC IES/ISS Mains Result 2019: Steps to Check
- Open the official website link of UPSC.
- Click on the homepage link that reads, “Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2019,” presented under the What’s New section.
- It will direct you on a new page, where the user needs to click on the result available link to perform further steps.
- A PDF file will open on the display. Then click “Cntrl+F” to search your name in the list of shortlisted candidates.
- Download the result and print its photocopy for future preference.
Important Note: Candidature of the selected aspirant is provisional until they are found eligible for the post. Students who are selected for the post have to produce original documents in support of their educational background, age, community, physical disability (if any), etc at the time of personality test.
More than this, they are required to fill the Detailed Application Form (DAF), which will be available on the Commission’s website from 17th to 31st October 2019, till 6 pm.
What to Do After Declaration of UPSC IES and ISS Mains Result 2019?
The shortlisted candidates would be called for an interview and personality test round which is likely to be held on November 2019. The schedule for the interview will be uploaded soon on the commission’s official website. However, the exact date of the interview round will be informed to the candidates through the e-summons letter which is likely to be made available at the official website by 19th November 2019.
More About UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2019
This year the Union Public Service Commission has published the examination notification of Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Services Mains examination 2019 for a total of 65 vacancies. Out of which 32 belongs to IES profile while rest 33 were for the ISS post.