NTA has declared the answer keys for UGC NET June exam 2020. Results for the same are likely to be announced in November 2020.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has officially announced the UGC NET June 2020 Provisional Answer Key on its official website. Candidates who appeared for the UGC NET June 2020 exam held from 04th to 13th November 2020 can check and download NET answer key by visiting the authorized portal.
The University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) was conducted successfully by NTA at several allotted centres across India. The exam was conducted through a Computer Based Test (CBT) mode and a total of 5,81,708 candidates appeared for the exam.
Check Latest – SBI PO 2020 Notification Out – Apply Online Now
UGC NET June 2020 Answer Key
Here are the steps to access the UGC-NET Provisional answer key 2020.
- Go to the official NTA NET website - click here.
- Click on the link, which states ‘Answer Key UGC-NET June 2020’ at the left side panel.
- Enter the asked details including Application number, Date of birth, and Security pin as shown on the screen.
- The NET answer key 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Check and download it for future reference.
In case you are unable to reach the NTA NET website, wait for some time. The website gets heavy when accessed by many users at the same time and takes time in processing. You can try later.
UGC NET Provisional Answer Key 2020 – Raise Objections Before 18th November
Candidates can also raise objections against the provisional answer key from 16th to 18th November 2020. NTA releases UGC NET final answer key after the objection process. UGC NET result is prepared based on the final answer key. In order to raise an objection against UGC NET answer key, candidates have to pay ₹ 1000 per question. Applicants have to pay the objection fee in the form of demand draft.
Steps to challenge the released UGC NET answer key 2020 –
NTA provides candidates with an option to raise an objection against the provisional answer key till 18th November 2020. Follow the steps provided below to challenge UGC NET answer key.
- Go to the UGC NET website that is ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on ‘answer key challenge’ button flashing at the bottom of the home page.
- Now, login using the application number and date of birth and click on ‘submit’ button.
- Hereafter, click on ‘click here for challenge regarding answer key’.
- UGC NET 2020 answer key is displayed on the screen. Now, select the ID option which candidate think is incorrect for the given question ID. Click on the drop-down list which says ‘is question correct’. Select the ‘yes’ option from the list.
- Upload the relevant proof of the challenge candidates have presented.
- Pay the required fee for raising the objection. Proceed to submit the challenge.
Also Read – SSC JHT, JHT Final Result Issued For 2019 Session, Check Your’s
UGC NET June 2020 Result
The result for UGC NET June 2020 exam will be tentatively declared in the month of November 2020. This year the examination schedule has been delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation, where all colleges and schools were shut and national and state level entrance exams was delayed. The UGC NET result will be released based on the final answer key and no request for rechecking will be entertained.
About UGC NET Exam-
The University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test is a National level entrance exam conducted under the umbrella of National Testing Agency, an exam convener body. The exam is conducted for the post of Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor both. Every year the exam is performed for over 84 subjects at 91 selected cities reach across the country. The exam is conducted twice in a year- June and December.