The Staff Selection Commission has uploaded the SSC JHT Answer Key 2019 and response sheet by 30th November 2019.
The Staff Selection Commission, SSC has uploaded the SSC JHT Answer Key 2019 along with the candidate’s response sheet by 30th November 2019. Test-takers who have appeared for the exam can download the SSC JHT Answer Key by log in to the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in.
To perform the login steps, candidates need to access the official account by using their User ID & Password to download the SSC JHT Exam Answer Key.
SSC JHT Answer Key 2019 – Steps to Download
SSC JHT Exam was conducted on 26th November 2019, across different centers present all over the country. The exam was conducted via online Computer Based Test for Paper 1, while for Paper 2 candidates need to qualify the offline Translation & Essay based questions. Below you can find the proven steps on how you can check and download the SSC JHT Answer Key.
Steps To Download SSC JHT Answer Key 2019
- Access the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Now, tap on the Answer Key button presented at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- After this, click on the link, which says “Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2019, uploading of Tentative Answer Keys”.
- In the next step, tap the “Link for candidate’s response sheet, tentative answer keys, and submission of representation” located at the computer screen.
- Now, select an Examination Name and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The Login Page will display in your computer screen, where you need to enter the User ID and Password.
- Download the SSC JHT Answer Key for future reference.
Submit Challenges Against The SSC JHT Answer Key 2019
In case, you want to submit objections against the SSC JHT Answer Key, you can do the same via using the online medium. Meanwhile, candidates must note that, they can submit the objections from 29.11.2019 (05:00 PM) to 02.12.2019 (05:00 PM) along with the payment of ₹ 100/- per question/answer challenged.
Raised objections received after the deadline is over will not be entertained by the SSC under any circumstances.