NEET PG 2018 Counseling: Result of First Round Medical and Dental Seat Allotment Released
The result of NEET PG 2018 first round counseling for medical and dental courses has been released on the official website.
31 March 2018: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released the result of first counseling round/seat allotment for NEET PG 2018. Separate lists are published for both Medical and Dental courses. Candidates can visit the official website to check the same or check them directly through the links provided below:
Candidates can download the allotment letter for first round counseling through the following steps:
- Visit the official website; https://mcc.nic.in
- Click on ‘PG Counselling’ button.
- Now click on ‘Allotment Letter Round 1’ link on the left side of the home-page.
- The Seat Allotment Result page will appear; select your stream, enter roll number and security pin.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button to get your allotment letter. Download and take a print out of the same.
You need to carry the allotment letter along with other documents to the counseling institute.
MCC has also released the result of first round counseling on 28th March but soon after that it declared the list ‘null and void.’
Reporting Schedule – 1st Round of Counselling for NEET PG
Candidates can report at the allotted college till 5th April. Earlier the last date of reporting was 3rd April 2018. It was extended due to technical glitches in the result of first counseling.
NEET PG Counselling
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is entrusted with the responsibility of conducting 50% All India Quota Counselling on the basis of NEET PG merit for the following institutes/universities:
- All medical/dental colleges/institutes under the State Govt. except Jammu & Kashmir.
- All PG seats in Deemed and Central Universities.
- Institutes of Armed Forces Medical Services.
The state government of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh are also participating in the NEET PG All India Quota counseling from the academic year 2018-19.