The Council of Architecture has released the NATA Admit Card 2020 for the second test of July session examination on its official website.
The Council of Architecture has released the admit card for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2020 second test on its official website. Candidates can download NATA Admit Card 2020 for the second test online at nata.in.
After completed the first test on 29th August 2020, the NATA second test is scheduled to be held on 12th September 2020. Candidates can download the NATA hall ticket by using their login details such as registration number and associated password.
Steps to Download NATA Admit Card 2020
In order to download the NATA 2020 Admit Card, candidates are requested to chase the below-mentioned steps, as under:
- Visit the official website of NATA.
- Now, click on the link which reads “NATA admit card 2020” on the homepage.
- You will be prompted to a new page, where you need to enter your NATA login details- Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Your NATA admit card for July session will be displayed on the screen.
- Check and download it for future needs.
Note: Candidates are advised to take a print out of their admit card, as no candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall with NATA hall ticket.
More than this, candidates can also download the same through the direct-link provided below:
NATA Admit Card 2020 - Important Points
- Candidates need to download the admit card from the official website. No hard copy will be issued through email or post.
- Candidates have to carry the print of the downloaded admit card along with a photo ID proof (PAN card/Aadhaar card/Voter card/Driving Licence) to the examination centre.
- Drawing instruments such as pens, pencils, colour pencils, eraser, water/oil/crayon colours, scale etc. are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- “Candidates may bring with them cardboard or a clipboard on which nothing should be written so that they have no difficulty in taking the drawing test even if the tables provided in the examination room/hall do not have a smooth surface,” states the official brochure.
- The photograph and signature on the admit card must not be distorted/soiled. In such a case, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the NATA exam.
- Admit card need to be retained in undamaged condition till the completion of the admission process.
NATA 2020 To Be Held As Home Proctored Test / Online Computer Based Test
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the Council of Architecture has decided to hold the NATA 2020 exam in a combination mode of home proctored as well as online computer based test at exam centre. This has been done to ensure that candidates who have the facilities at home to appear for the NATA 2020 are able to do so from the safety of their homes. Others, who do not have that option, can visit the allotted examination centre. Architecture aspirants appearing for the NATA 2020 exam at the exam centre would have to adhere to COVID-19 guidelines recommended by exam authorities.
More About NATA 2020 Exam
NATA is the national level aptitude entrance exam, conducted to examine the candidate’s ability for pursuing the Architecture programme. As per the official schedule, the NATA first exam was held on 29th August 2020, while the second exam is going to be held by 12th September 2020.
The NATA admit card is a mandatory document that every candidate needs to carry with them on the day of the NATA exam. Along with the NATA hall ticket, candidates must also carry a valid Photo ID for verification. NATA admit card 2020 will be released separately for both the attempts of the exam.