The Council of Architecture has released the NATA Admit Card 2019 for the July session examination on its authorized website i.e. nata.in.
NATA Admit Card 2019: The Council of Architecture has published the NATA Admit Card 2019 for the July session examination by 28th June 2019. As per the officials, the exam for the same will be conducted on 7th July 2019. As of now, applicants can obtain their admit card by visiting the official site- nata.in. Candidates can download the NATA admit card by using their login details such as registration number and associated password.
Steps to Download NATA Admit Card 2019
In order to download the NATA 2019 Admit Card, candidates are requested to chase the below-mentioned steps, as under:
- Visit the official website of NATA.
- Now, click on the link which reads “NATA admit card 2019” on the homepage.
- You will be prompted to a new page, where you need to enter your NATA login details- Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Your NATA admit card for July session will be displayed on the screen.
- Check and download it for future needs.
Note: Candidates are advised to take a print out of their admit card, as no candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall with NATA hall ticket.
More than this, candidates can also download the same through the direct-link provided below:
NATA Admit Card 2019- Important Points
- Candidates need to download the admit card from the official website. No hard copy will be issued through email or post.
- Candidates have to carry the print of the downloaded admit card along with a photo ID proof (PAN card/Aadhaar card/Voter card/Driving Licence) to the examination centre.
- Drawing instruments such as pens, pencils, colour pencils, eraser, water/oil/crayon colours, scale etc. are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- “Candidates may bring with them cardboard or a clipboard on which nothing should be written so that they have no difficulty in taking the drawing test even if the tables provided in the examination room/hall do not have a smooth surface,” states the official brochure.
- The photograph and signature on the admit card must not be distorted/soiled. In such a case, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the NATA exam.
- Admit card need to be retained in undamaged condition till the completion of the admission process.
More About NATA 2019 Exam
NATA is the national level aptitude entrance exam, conducted to examine the candidate’s ability for pursuing the Architecture programme. As per the official schedule, the exam for the same will be conducted on 7th July 2019, while the results for the same will be made available by 21st July 2019.