NATA 2019 Answer Key Released: Here’s How to Download
The Council of Architecture has published the NATA 2019 Answer Key by 8th July 2019. Candidates can view the answer key by visiting the official site.
The Council of Architecture (COA) has released the NATA 2019 Answer Key for July exam on its official website. Aspirants who have appeared for the NATA 2019 entrance exam conducted for admission to architecture and related courses on 7th July 2019 are required to visit the authorized NATA portal i.e. nata.in.
If aspirants find any query in the answer key they are eligible to raise the objection for the same. The last date to raise an objection is 8th July 2019.
Steps to Download NATA 2019 Answer Key -
In order to check and download the answer key for NATA 2019, candidates are required to follow the steps as provided below:
- Go to the official NATA website.
- Scroll down the page to click on the link which reads ‘NATA 2019 Answer Key’ presented on the home page.
- The NATA answer key will be appeared on the screen.
- Finally, download and take a print out of the same for future usage.
In case a candidate wants to raise an objection, they will have to follow the steps as under:
- Follow the above-mentioned steps to view the answer key.
- Once the NATA answer key will be displayed on the screen, click on the link which states ‘Click here for question representation’.
- Now fill all required details and tap the Submit button to complete the process.
NATA 2019 Results
COA, the exam conducting body has published the answer key for the NATA 2019 entrance exam by 8th July 2019. The NATA 2019 examination was held on 7th July 2019 at various exam centres across the country. As per the officials, the results will be made available by the end of July 2019 at the official portal. In order to qualify the exam, one must score a minimum of 25% marks in the Multiple Choice Questions section and 25% in the drawing section.