The preliminary exam is scheduled to be held on 04th February 2020 at several centres across the country.
On Monday (27th January 2020), the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has issued the NABARD Admit Card 2020 for Office Attendant posts on its authorized portal. Candidates who have registered for the NABARD examination 2020 can obtain and download their admit card online at nabard.org before the commencement of the exam i.e. 04th February 2020.
NABARD Admit Card 2020 – Steps to Download
Check the below-mentioned procedure to download the NABARD 2020 admit card. The given steps as presented below:
- Visit and explore the official website of NABARD i.e. nabard.org
- Now, on the given screen, go to the What New section and tap on the link that reads, ‘Link For Downloading Preliminary Examination Call Letter And Handouts For Office Attendant’.
- Once you clicked on the available link, a new page will display on the screen.
- In the next step, enter your required credentials and complete the steps.
- Your NABARD 2020 hall ticket will display on the screen.
- Download the same and take a print of the hall ticket for further usage.
NABARD Admit Card 2020 – Important Dates
The admit cards for NABARD 2020 has been released on 27th January 2020 and will close on 04th February 2020. The NABARD Office Assistant preliminary examination is to be held on 04th February 2020, at various centres. Candidates who have applied for the exam are advised to bring a copy of their admit card to their allotted examination centres or else they won’t be entertained by the exam conducting authority. The result for the same is likely to be released on April 2020.
NABARD Admit Card 2020 – Examination Pattern
The NABARD 2020 exam is going to be held on 04th February 2020 at the authorized centres of exam conducting body. The exam will comprises 120 questions for 120 marks and will be held on bilingual language – English and Hindi. The complete duration of the exam is 90 minutes; however it will be divided into four sections:
- English Language
- Numerical Ability
- General Awareness