Manipal University has extended the last date for B.Tech. application process. Candidates can now apply till 26th March 2018.
12 March 2018: The Manipal Academy of Higher Education has extended the last date to apply for the B.Tech. programme offered by the University. Candidates can now apply till 26th March 2018 through the official website; https://www.manipal.edu/.
This is what the official announcement reads;
“Due to very high rush for B.Tech. applications, the last date to apply has been extended till 26th March. Click here to apply.”
Earlier, the last date to apply for B.Tech. course was 11th March 2018.
How to Apply for Manipal University B.Tech. Programme?
The application form for the university is available only through the online mode. Application through offline mode or by post will not be accepted. Follow the steps mentioned below and fill the application form:
- Go to the official website.
- Look for the announcement strip at the top of the home page or search in the slider for date extension notice. Click on the announcement or the slider.
- You will be redirected to the application page.
- Scroll down to “Register to Apply” section and enter the details in the fields provided. When completed, click on ‘Submit and Continue”.
- You will receive the user id and password on your registered email-id. Take it and sign in for to complete the next steps of the application process which are:
- Uploading the scanned images of photograph and signature in JPEG format.
- Payment of application fee.
Candidates can take the printout of the confirmation page, which is displayed once the application process is successful.
Please Note: Foreign/NRI students can also apply for the undergraduate programmes offered by Manipal University.
The application fee is ₹ 2000/- for all categories. It includes ₹ 600/- as application fee and ₹ 1400/- as entrance test fee (for selected courses only.)
Manipal University organises Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET), a university level examination, to offer admission in its various UG and PG programmes in the field of Engineering, Applied Sciences, Pharmacy, Management and others.