JoSAA Third Round Seat Allotment 2020 - Result Available at Official Portal
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) has released the list for the third round seat allotment for the JEE Main admission 2020 on 27th October 2020. Candidates must visit the official JoSAA website to check the list of third round seat allotment. The link for the seat withdrawal request is also active at the official website. Candidates who have accepted the seat can submit a request for withdrawal.
Candidates who get seat through the third round seat allotment are required to report at the respective centres from 27th to 29th October 2020 for the document verification process. After this, the JoSAA 4th Seat Allotment Result 2020 will be announced on 30th October 2020.
JoSAA Third Round Seat Allotment - Important Dates
3rd seat allotment list releases
27th October 2020
Document Verification and Acceptance/Withdrawal of Seat
Till 29th October 2020
Display of Availability Status
30th October 2020
Scroll left or right to view full table
The allotment list for the fourth round of JoSAA counselling will be released on 30th October 2020 and the second round allotment list was released on 21st October 2020. JoSAA counselling is conducted in seven rounds for admission to 32 NITs, 25 IIITs, and 28 Government Funded Technical Institutes. Seats for IITs admissions are also allotted through JoSSA on the basis of the JEE Advanced score.
Steps to check the JoSAA Third Round Seat Allotment List
- Go to the official JoSAA website.
- Click on the button ‘View Seat Allotment Result of Round 3’ button on the home-page.
- Enter the application number, password, and security pin to log-in.
- The list will appear on the screen.
- Check your name on the list.
- Get the document ready and report at the reporting centre.
Documents Required for Verification at Reporting Centre
Candidates are required to carry the following set of documents (in Original wherever applicable) and a set of self-attested photocopies of the original documents. The photocopies are retained at the reporting centre.
- Three passport size photograph same as one uploaded in the JEE Main application form.
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Proof of payment of seat acceptance fee
- Class XII performance check
- Class XII mark sheet
- Undertaking by the candidate
- Photo ID card
- JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
- JEE Main 2020 scorecard
- Proof for Date of Birth
- Medical format
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- OCI certificate / PIO card
- Registration-cum-locked choices for Seat Allotment
The list of documents required for JEE Advanced counselling is also available.