The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) has released the list for the third round seat allotment for the JEE Main admission 2019. The list was released on 6th July 2019. Candidates must visit the official JoSAA website to check the list of third round seat allotment. The link for the seat withdrawal request is also active at the official website. Candidates who have accepted the seat can submit a request for withdrawal.
Candidates who get seat through the third round seat allotment are required to report at the respective centres from 7th to 8th July 2019 for the document verification process.
JoSAA Third Round Seat Allotment - Important Dates
3rd seat allotment list releases
6th July 2019
Document Verification and Acceptance/Withdrawal of Seat
7th and 8th July 2019
Display of Availability Status
9th July 2019
The allotment list for the fourth round of JoSAA counselling will be released on 9th July 2019 and the second round allotment list was released on 3rd July 2019. JoSAA counselling is conducted in seven rounds for admission to 32 NITs, 25 IIITs, and 28 Government Funded Technical Institutes. Seats for IITs admissions are also allotted through JoSSA on the basis of the JEE Advanced score.
Steps to check the JoSAA Third Round Seat Allotment List
- Go to the official JoSAA website.
- Click on the button ‘View Seat Allotment Result of Round 3’ button on the home-page.
- Enter the application number, password, and security pin to log-in.
- The list will appear on the screen.
- Check your name on the list.
- Get the document ready and report at the reporting centre.
Documents Required for Verification at Reporting Centre
Candidates are required to carry the following set of documents (in Original wherever applicable) and a set of self-attested photocopies of the original documents. The photocopies are retained at the reporting centre.
- Three passport size photograph same as one uploaded in the JEE Main application form.
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Proof of payment of seat acceptance fee
- Class XII performance check
- Class XII mark sheet
- Undertaking by the candidate
- Photo ID card
- JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
- JEE Main 2019 scorecard
- Proof for Date of Birth
- Medical format
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- OCI certificate / PIO card
- Registration-cum-locked choices for Seat Allotment
Please check the information on the format of various documents here. The list of documents required for JEE Advanced counselling is also available.