National Testing Agency (NTA) has activated the image correction window for JEE Main 2020 application.
JEE Main 2020 image correction link is active now by the National Testing Agency for the Joint Entrance Examination aspirants. The candidates who have applied for IIT JEE Main 2020 can edit any discrepancy in the image online by visiting the official website i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in. In order to edit the images, one should need to log in at the authorized portal by using their application number and password. The image correction window for JEE Main 2020 will open till 30th September 2019. In the process, the candidates can edit/ change and modify like their application form details like their personal details, education details, and contact info, etc. Below you can find the proven steps on how to apply for JEE Main 2020 Application Form Correction.
How to Make Corrections in JEE Main 2020 Application Form?
Step 1: Sign in to the official website.
Step 2: On the homepage, under the Current Events column, click on the notification titled as Remove Discrepancy in Uploaded Image(s).
Step 3: You will be directed to another page where you need to enter your application number and password in the specified field and click on Login.
Step 4: On this page, read all important guidelines and instructions carefully and follow the steps to make the changes and/or edit your picture or signature scan.
Step 5: Finally, make sure to save your application after editing.
Important Things To Know –
To upload correct images in the JEE Main 2020 application form, one should keep a note of the following aspects:
- The scanned images should be uploaded only in .jpg or .jpeg format only.
- The file size of the scanned photo within the limit of 10 KB – 200 KB and for signature, it will be 4 KB – 30 KB.
- Photograph of the candidate should be clear with no red-eye, hat, glare, etc.
- The name of the candidate and date of clicking the photograph need to be mentioned on it.
- The Signature should be done only on a white sheet of paper and in running handwriting.
Who can make changes in the JEE Main 2020 application form?
Aspirants who are registered for the JEE Main 2020 can make correction in their application form. The registered applicants are those who have:
- Submit their application fee before the deadline
- The application form status is positive.
JEE Main 2020 Application Form Correction – Fee Criteria
The candidates have to pay the form correction fee for editing the application form of JEE Main 2020 only if they make changes in the following sections:
- Change of the category
- Change of the gender
- For a change of choice of the paper – ₹ 200 extra
JEE Main 2020 Registrations process for January session has started from 3rd September 2019. However, as per the recent updates, NTA has also changed the exam pattern of JEE Main 2020 for admission to BArch, BTech, and BPlan courses.