ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad will release the admit card for the ITSAT/ ATIT 2020 exam. The admit cards will be available online at the official website. The ITSAT 2020 admit card can be downloaded only after the slot booking is complete. Those who fail to complete the slot booking process would not be able to download the admit card. The admit card will have information such as the name of the candidate, application number, exam date, time, address of the exam venue, etc. Candidates are advised to check all the information carefully and report discrepancies (if any) to the exam conducting authority. It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the examination center for appearing in the exam. The examination is conducted for admission to the four years B.Tech. course offered by the University. The ITSAT 2020 exam is scheduled to be conducted from 25th April to 10th May 2020. For more details related to the ITSAT 2020 Admit Card, check the complete article.
ITSAT 2020 Admit Card - Important Dates
Online application process
1st November 2019 to 20th April 2020
Last date for slot booking
20th April 2020
ITSAT 2020 Exam
25th April to 10th May 2020
Steps for ITSAT 2020 Slot Booking
Candidates can download the admit card for the ITSAT 2020 exam only after booking the exam slots. Here is the procedure for slot booking:
- Go to the official portal at https://ifheindia.org/icfaitech/.
- Click the ATIT 2020 link.
- The log-in screen will appear. Enter your application number and password to log-in.
- Click on the link for slot booking in your profile.
- Select date, timing, and center for the exam from the available options.
- Confirm the choices.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- A confirmation message will appear on the screen for successful slot booking.
Steps to Download the ITSAT 2020 Admit Card
After successful slot booking, the admit card will be issued to the candidates. They need to follow the steps provided here to download the admit card:
- Visit the official portal as mentioned above.
- Click on the ATIT 2020 link.
- Log-in using your credentials.
- Click on the admit card download link.
- Check all the details on the admit card.
- Download and take a print.
Candidates are required to carry the admit card along with a valid Photo ID proof (in original) to the examination center.
Details on the ITSAT 2020 Admit Card
The following details are mentioned on the ITSAT 2020 Admit Card.
- Candidate’s name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Mode of the exam
- Exam Date
- Exam Timing
- Exam center address
- Contact information
- General Instruction for the exam day
Candidates must check all the details carefully and report the discrepancies (if any) to the exam conducting authority.