The Indian Navy releases the admit card of Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) for Matric Recruit posts on 12th September 2019. Those who have enrolled themselves under Indian Navy SSR jobs can view and download their Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019 by visiting the official website which is joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates must keep a note, the link to download Indian Navy (MR) admit card will remain active till 21st September. Candidates are advised to download their Indian Navy MR Hall Ticket 2019 before meeting up the deadline.
Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019: Important Dates
Go through the table (provided-below) to know the comprehensive details of Indian Navy 2020 exam dates:
Indian Navy MR 2019 Events
Availability of Admit Card Availability
12th September 2019
Date of Examination
16th to 21st September 2019
Declaration of Result
Indian Navy MR 2019 - Admit Card Downloading StepsNote: It is informed to the candidates to download their admit card before the exam as it is a necessary document to attend the exam.
- Open the Indian Navy official website.
- On the log in page, enter your email address and type the password in the prompted field.
- View your admit card and download the same for future reference.
- Carry your admit card at the examination centre for your successful entry at the examination hall.
Details Mentioned on the Indian Navy 2019 MR Admit Card –
Below you can check the comprehensive details mentioned on the hall ticket:
- Name of the candidate
- Examination centre
- Date and time
- Registration number
- Father’s name
- Application number
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Important guidelines
Instructions for Candidates
Read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card very carefully and follow them during the exam.
- Aspirants are informed to carry the printed hard copy of downloaded admit card in the examination centre.
- Along with the admit card, one should need to carry one of the identity proof such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, Passport or Voter Id at the examination venue.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to reach the examination hall before 30 minutes of the exam.
Mode of Selection
To secure a prominent job under Indian Navy, one should need to clear a computer-based exam followed by physical fitness test and medical examination.
Scheme of CBT exam: The computer based exam will have 50 MCQs questions carrying one mark each. The complete exam duration will be of 30 minutes whereas, 0.25 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Physical Fitness Test: The PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within the time duration of 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
Medical Standards: Minimum height of 157cms, while minimum chest expansion of a male candidate is 5 cms.
Indian Navy MR 2019: Pay Scale
This year, the Indian Navy has posted 400 vacancies for Matric Recruit (MR) Posts on their official portal. As per the officials, shortlisted students will go for an initial training period and get a stipend of ₹ 14,600/- per month. On successful completion of the initial training period, all the qualifiers will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix and get a pay band of ₹ 21,700 to ₹ 69,100 per month. Also, they will get an additional amount of ₹ 5,200 per month for their basic allowance.