The last date of registration for the IBPS SO 2017 is 27th November. The prelims exam will take place in December for the 1315 vacancies.
22 November 2017: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection or IBPS will be closing the registration for the CRP SPL VII examination on 27th November. The preliminary exam is schedule on 30th and 31st December 2017. The exam will be conducted to select eligible candidates for the posts of-
- Agriculture Field Officer
- Marketing Officer (Scale 1)
- HR/Personnel Officer
- IT Officer Scale 1
- Law Officer
- RajbhashaAdhikari Scale 1
Steps to do the Online Registration:
- Go to the http://ibps.sifyitest.com/crpspl7nov17/
- Click on the New Registration link located at the top right corner of the page
- Now fill up the fields with verified credentials like you name, contact number, email id, address etc.
- Click Save and then the Next button
- Upload the photograph and signature in the mentioned format
- Fill up the academic details of the candidate
- Pay the admission fees online through net banking/debit card/Credit card
- Finally click on the Submit button
Important Points to be noted
- You need to scan the photograph (sized 4.5 cm X 3.5 cm) and signature on it
- Never signature in the capital letters
- Keep ready all the necessary details to complete an online payment
- You need a valid email id
The application fees are ₹ 600 for general candidates and ₹ 100 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.