IBPS RRB Result 2019: The IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II, and III interview round scores is now available at the official website. Check details for the same.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale Scorecard 2019 announced at the official website by 21st December 2019. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS has issued the scores of the candidates who have been shortlisted for the recruitment of Scale-I, II, and III Officers in Rural Regional Bank. The scores were released on ibps.in for those who have qualified the IBPS RRB Officer Scale interview rounds. The last date to check and download the final marks for IBPS RRB Officer Post is 31st December 2019. Those who have qualified the interview process may check their final scores by the steps provided below.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale Scorecard 2019: Downloading Process
- Explore and open to the official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in
- Now click on Common Recruitment Process - Score located on the main page which is display of Qualified Candidates called for Interview process.
- Click on the link, which says ‘Scores of candidates shortlisted for Interview round of IBPS RRB Officer Scale II (Specialist/GBO)’ flashing on the appeared page.
- A new window would open on your computer display where the exam appeared candidates have to provide their login credentials like Registration No / Roll No, Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) on the available field.
- Once you have entered the details, your final score card will appear on the display.
- At last, check and download the result and take its print out for future needs.
Note: Candidates must note that the scores obtain in the main examination would be added to the interview scores for the completion of the final selection list. The marks obtain in the IBPS RRB Officer preliminary examination 2019 would not be added to these sources.
Important Dates of IBPS RRB Officer Recruitment 2019
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II, and III main exam were conducted via online mode on 22nd September 2019. The IBPS RRB result 2019 was announced on 25th October 2019. This year a total of 1,390 vacancies were to be filled through this recruitment exam.
What After Next?
All candidates who has been selected for the IBPS RRB Officer Scale interview rounds can check their final Interview Score card on the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). After qualifying the exam as Scale I officer, candidates will need to undergo for a training period. On completion of this period, candidates will be placed as assistant managers in the respective RRB branches.