GATE Exam 2018 Examination Schedule Has Released
The examination schedule for GATE exam 2018 has released on the official website of GOAPS.
11 December 2017: The notification regarding the GATE exam 2018 schedule has been released. The candidate can check the examination schedule on the official website of GOAPS. The 23 papers of the GATE exam will be conducted in 8 sessions from 3rd February 2018 to 11th February, 2018. The examination will be conducted in two slots;
first one is Forenoon shift which will be from 9 am to 12 pm and the other one is afternoon shift which will be 2 pm to 5 pm.
The Papers for the Mentioned Days on the Website are:
- February 3: ME, EY, PE, XE, XL from 9 am to 12 pm
- February 3: ME, AE, MA, PI from 2 pm to 5 pm
- February 4: CS, MN from 9 am to 12 pm
- February 4: AG, AR, BT, CH, CY, GG, IN, MT, PH, TF from 2 pm to 5 pm
- February 10: EC from 9 am to 12 pm
- February 10: EE from 2 pm to 5 pm
- February 11: CE (two sessions) from 9 am to 12 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm
The GATE exam admit card will be available on the website shortly. The result for the same will be announced on 17 March, 2018.