Exam Results Published for DU University CBCS Nov/Dec 2017
Delhi University has published results for CBCS Nov/Dec exam 2017 for three semesters on official website.
23 January 2018: The results of DU CBCS Nov/Dec exam 2017 have been published by the University of Delhi for semesters I, III and V of different educational programs along with the exam results of ex-students of erstwhile FYUP who got admission in 2013 and 2014 and have appeared for the Nov and Dec 2017 exam.
The candidates can check the result on the official website of Delhi University at http://du.ac.in/du/. Students of B.Com, B.Com (Honors), BA (Vocational) and B.Sc along with tourism Management, Small and Medium Enterprises, Office Management and Secretarial Practice, Materials Management, Marketing Management and Retail Business, Management and Marketing of Insurance and Human Resource. The exam took place in November 2017.
Steps to Check DU CBCS Nov/Dec Results -
- To check the result, candidates need to go to the official website of University of Delhi at http://du.ac.in/du
- Now click on the ‘Exam & Results’ tab on the right side of the home page.
- Candidates select ‘Result of CBCS Nov/ Dec 2017 Exam, Sem I, III & V'
- Result of Ex-students of Erstwhile FYUP admitted in the year 2013 for exams held in Nov-Dec-2017 and Result of Ex-Students Admitted in the year 2014, Semester V/VI, Nov-Dec Examination 2017’ tab.
- They will get two options: Link 1 and Link 2
- Now from the top tab, select Statement of Marks.
- Candidates need to select College name, exam type, exam scheme, stream of course, course name, part, semester, exam roll number and fill up the name of candidates.
- Now select the Print Score card or Transcript.
- Finally download the exam result.
- From the tab ‘List of Declared Result’, candidates can check details of all semesters and courses.
All candidates are suggested to download the exam result as early as possible because the authority will remove the result from the website. According to the notification; “Students are advised to save their Statement of Marks/Transcript for future purpose. This link will not be available later”. 153 results for regular students and 172 results for ex-students have been declared by DU.