DSSSB 2019: Assistant Teacher (Nursery) Answer Key, Raise Objections Till 01 December
DSSSB has uploaded answer key for Assistant Teacher (Nursery) Exams on 27th November 2019. Raise objection till 01st December 15th November 2019.
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has uploaded the answer key for the recruitment of Assistant Teacher (Nursery) vacancies. Candidates who have been appeared at the DSSSB Assistant Teacher (Nursery) recruitment examination hall are advised to visit the official website of the Board, the link for which is dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in. to check and download the answer keys of the exam.
How To Check DSSSB Assistant Teacher (Nursery) Answer Key 2019?
- Explore and open the official website of DSSSB i.e. dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in
- On the homepage, tap the link, which says “Download DSSSB Assistant Teacher (Nursery) Answer Key”.
- Obtain your answer key by using your communicating credentials.
- Take a print out of the same for further needs.
Once you access the downloaded answer keys for Assistant Teacher Nursery exam 2019, candidates have an opportunity to submit their challenges against the released answer key by using the online medium. The last date to submit your raised objections is 01st December 2019.
Below you can find the proven steps on how to raise objection against the DSSSB Assistant Teacher (Nursery) answer key 2019.
- Once you open the official answer key link, go to the “submit challenge” option.
- Now, choose the question and submit your relevant answer with valid proofs.
- At last, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the process.
In case, candidates find it difficult to do these steps, they can seek a help from the officials by using the “Help File” option.
DSSSB Assistant Teacher (Nursery) 2019 Dates -
The DSSSB Assistant Teacher Nursery 2019 exam was conducted on 19th November 2019. Candidates who appeared in the exam can draft their keys and file objects, if any from 27th November 2019 to 01st December 2019.