CBSE Released Board Exam 2019 Admit Card for Class X and XII – Steps to Download
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the admit cards for class 10th and 12th examination. Admit cards and centre material have been uploaded on the official website and the log-in link to access the same has been activated. CBSE affiliated schools can use their respective accounts to download the admit card for the students.
Important Note – Students must note that the log-in has been activated only for the schools and not for the students. Schools will download all the admit cards and students can collect the same from their schools.
Steps to download the CBSE Board Exam Admit Card 2019
Schools can follow the steps provided to download students’ admit card:
- Go to CBSE’s official website - http://cbse.nic.in/.
- Click on ‘Click for CBSE Website’ link.
- Click on ‘School LOC, Admit Card and Centre Material for Exam 2019 (School Login)’ under ‘In Focus’ section.
- You will be re-directed to the log-in page. Enter your User ID, password, and security pin to login.
- Download the admit cards and take print of the same to distribute to the candidates.
Admit Cards for Private Candidates
As per the official circular, “Candidates appearing as Private candidates are directed to download their Admit Cards from 30th January 2019.” Thus, private candidates must download the admit card directly from here. Click on ‘Admit Card’ button, select any one of the options, enter details and proceed to download the admit card.
Details on the Admit Card
Students are advised to check the following details on the admit card:
- Name of the Examination
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s roll number for the exam
- Date of birth (for the class 10th exam)
- Admit Card ID
- Father’s/Guardian’s name
- Mother’s name
- Name of the examination centre
- Schedule of the examination with subjects name
- Category of PwD
- Exemptions provided
If students see any discrepancies in the above details, inform the same to your school administration. Read the instructions on the admit card carefully for items allowed in the examination centre.
Students must reach the examination centre before 10:00 AM. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre after 10:00 AM. Please go to the examination centre in your school uniform carrying your school identity card along with the admit card.
The board examination for class 12th is to start on 15th February and for class 10th on 21st February. The date sheets for both the classes are available on the official website.