Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani has invited interested candidates to fill the application form for BITSAT 2018 on or before 13th March.
New Delhi/03.01.2018: BITS (Birla Institute of Technology & Science), Pilani has invited interested candidates to fill the application form for BITSAT (Birla Intitute of Technology & Science Aptitude Test) on or before 13th March, 2018. BITS, Pilani organizes BITSAT Exam for the integrated first-degree programs, such as MSc, BE, Pharma programs, etc. to get admission into Pilani, Hyderabad and Goa campuses.
Check out the below mentioned steps to apply for BITSAT 2018 now:
- Go to the official website. The link is http://www.bitsadmission.com/
- On the home page, there’s a link it says ‘click here’ in the BITSAT-2018 online exam announcement section.
- Click that. This will lead you to a new page. The header will state BITSAT-2018 online application form.
- Read the instruction carefully, including the payment details.
- Once you have read and understood all the instruction, click on “Allow me to Apply Online”.
- There you will see a three-step process.
- If you are a registered candidate, select “Already Registered Candidate” and proceed. If are new, click on “New Registration”.
- Step 1 – Fill Online Application Form
- Step 2 – Upload Scanned Images (photograph. The size should be 4 kb to 50 kb; image in jpg/jpeg. The size should be 1 kb to 30 kb)
- Step 3 – Pay Application Fee (Either through e-challan -ICICI Bank or through online payment mode)