NEET 2017 counselling has started today for 470 medical and 380 dental colleges.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017 counselling for all the qualified students has begun today for 15% All India Quota Seats. Qualified candidates (except from states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu and Kashmir) are eligible to appear in the online counselling process.
The counselling process has begun at http://www.mcc.nic.in. Here are some important points to consider for the online counselling process:
- Indian Nationals, Non Residential Indians (NRIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs) and foreign nationals are also eligible for appearing in the online counselling process.
- No documents are required to participate in the online allotment process. Document verification will be done when the candidate will report at the allotted college. So, don’t forget to carry your original documents along with photocopies.
- Candidates belonging to OBC, SC, ST and PH categories need to produce proper supporting certificates failing which will lead to cancellation of their candidature at the allotted institute.
- Seat allotment will be done on 13 and 14 July, 2017. The result of second round of counselling process will be declared on 8 August.
- Classes for MBBS and BDS courses will begin from 4 August.
Check the NEET 2017 counselling schedule and list of verification documents here.