The Christ University Institute of Management (CUIM) the premium institutes, with various education courses. The Department of Management Studies was introduced in the year 1991 with an aim to define approaches for creating quality managers and entrepreneurs required to face the challenges of the business world and learn the correct approach for studying management.
It offers offers various undergraduate courses and postgradutae courses too. The undergraduate courses are Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), BBA (Honors), BBA (Finance and International Business) and for postgraduation there are MBA (Financial Management) and MBA (Executive) courses. These are specifically designed to circulate academic and applied knowledge in the field of business management and studies. The education is the need to this era and Christ University Institute of Management is with dedication working in the same direction.
The Master of Business Administration in Finance Management is one of innovative post-graduate programmes in Financial Management offered by the Department of Management studies from Christ University Institute of Management(CUIM). The program is intended to grow students, who wish to pursue a professional career in the area of finance and management. The desperate need of resources to competently handle financial management and investment functions of the industry, there is a need of a competitive institute. The MBA (FM) course is developed to fulfill the need of the industry by providing efficient resources with major specialization in finance.
Master of Business Administration in Finance Management
This postgraduate course in business administration for finance management has certain prime objectives, which you can aim to achieve during the course.
- This is to provide high quality professional education to the management students with focus on finance management
- In order to equip the students to hold positions as finance managers in modern corporations and meet the managerial challenges of the 21st century
- The course is the aim to the development of the whole person with conceptual, analytical and communication skills
- In order to develop young graduates with a positive mental attitude for excellent performance and committed service
- To develop independent thinking by each student
- To encourage more industry, academic interface
Master of Business Administration (Financial Management) is a two-year (4 Semesters) postgraduate program in specializing on various sections of finance, including financial analysis, control and portfolio management. This also works on to emphasis on relevant areas of accounting, taxation, commercial law, investment, and general management to give a thorough understanding. It has the theoretical and case study modules and an internship of 45 days in financial analysis and financial management to give theoretical and practical knowledge.