Last Modified: 02 Jan 2022
The Amity Business School is a business and management institute located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. The Amity Business School is accredited by the NAAC (National Accreditation and Assessment Council) with grade A in 2012. It is part of the Amity education group which operates private universities and other educational institutes in India as well as eight international locations in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and London, as well as China, Mauritius, Romania, Singapore, and South Africa. Amity business school is one of the leading management institutes in India in the private institutes.
The motive to introduce the Amity Business School is to build the nation and the society by providing total, integrated and trans-cultural quality education and to be the global front-runner in value education and nurturing talent in which modernity blends with tradition. This is to grow the new generation managers to live and learn with the international standards.
Amity B-School: Goals & Objective
To provide education at all levels, in all disciplines of modern times and the futuristic and emerging frontier areas of knowledge, learning, and research and to develop the overall personality of students. By grooming them not only excellent professionals but also good individuals, with understanding and regard for human values, pride in their heritage and culture, a sense of right and wrong and yearning for perfection and imbibe attributes of courage of conviction and action. This helps them to grow into a completely different personality and professional.
Amity School of Business: Key Accreditations
- Accredited by the National Accreditation and Assessment Council (NAAC).
- This private institute is considering as one of the leading management institutes in the country.
- Approved by WASC (Western Association of Schools & Colleges) and ASIC (Accreditation Services for International Colleges), a UK Government approved agency.
Facts About Amity Business School
There are certain credits which help students to choose Amity Business School over others for their learning of management. These are the recognition which helps you to find the difference with other institutes.
- Ranked among top 10 in India by Times B-School survey in 2016
- Awarded with 'Business School of the Year' by Indian Education Award 2015
- International accreditation from IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education), Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) USA
- Accredited by ASIC (Accreditation Services for International Colleges), a UK Government approved agency and WASC (Western Association of Schools & Colleges)
- Globally benchmarked infrastructure spread across 60-acre air-conditioned campus.