IBPS RRB VI Preliminary Exam 2017 Admit Cards are released on the official website. The last date to download the admit card is 16 September 2017.
28 August 2017: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the call letter for Common Recruitment Process of Regional Rural Banks (CRP RRBs) VI Officer Scale I. All candidates can download the admit card from the official website www.ibps.in. The last date for downloading the same is 16 September 2017.
The online exam (prelims) for officer scale I is scheduled to be held on 9, 10 and 16 (if required) September. Find more information click here.
Candidates are requested to download their admit cards as per the date of their examination. Entry to the examination hall will be prohibited without admit card.
Download IBPS RRB VI Preliminary Admit Card 2017
- Go to official IBPS website www.ibps.in.
- Click on ‘CWE RRBs’ on the home page.
- Click on ‘Common Recruitment Process – Regional Rural Banks Phase VI’
- Click on the first link to download the call letter for the exam.
- On the page that appears; select the language, enter your registration number, password or DOB and captcha to log in.
- Download the admit card and take print out.
Please note that no hard copy of the admit card will be sent to candidates email id or mailing address. An information handout has also been released for the IBPS RRB Exam Prelims officer scale I for general instructions and important points regarding the exam. Candidates can check it out here.
IBPS RRB 2017: Other Important Dates
- Pre-Exam Training (Officer Scale-I): 28 August to 3 September
- Pre-Exam Training (Office Assistant): 4 to 9 September
- Preliminary Examination (Officer Scale-I): 9, 10 and 16 (if required) September
- Preliminary Examination (Office Assistant): 17, 23 and 24 (if required) September
- Preliminary Exam Result (Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant): October 2017
About IBPS RRB Exam
IBPS RRB exam is a two-tier recruitment process conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for various posts in participating regional rural banks.