On 16th October 2017, IBPS released the scorecard of the candidates who appeared for the IBPS RRB examination for the post of office assistant (Multipurpose).
IBPS has released the scores of the candidates who appeared for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Preliminary examination for recruitment in Regional Rural Banks across India. The scorecard was released yesterday i.e. 16th October 2017. The Preliminary examination was held on September 17, 23, & 24 and its result was declared last week only.
The scores of the candidates will be made available for viewing only until 12 November 2017. Candidates can check their scorecard on the official website of IBPS.
How to Check IBPS Office Assistant Preliminary Examination Score
- To check your scorecard, simply go to the official website of IBPS http://www.ibps.in/.
- Locate and click on the link to view scores of online preliminary exam for CRP RRBs-VI Office Assistant. Generally, you will find the link moving on the top of the web page.
- As you will click on the link, you will be directed to the login page.
- Enter your registration number and password in the field and enter the captcha as shown on the screen.
- As you are logged in, you will find your scorecard displaying on the window.
- You can take a print-out and save it on your computer as the scorecard will not be available after 12 November 2017.
Moreover, candidates who have made it through the preliminary examination stage and have qualified for the Main examination will be provisionally selected as per the marks they will obtain in the Main examination and vacancies reported by the Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). Out of total posts that were announced for RRBs 2017 recruitment, 8,298 posts are vacant for office assistants.