Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the examinations dates for IBPS RRB examination. The exam is slated to be held as follows.
- IBPS RRB Preliminary Officer Scale-I – 9, 10 and 16 (if required) September 2017
- IBPS RRB Preliminary Officer Assistant – 17, 23 and 24 (if required) September 2017
- IBPS RRB Main Officer Scale-I, II and III – 5 November 2017
- IBPS RRB Main Office Assistant – 12 November 2017
As exams are just two weeks away, there is not much time left. So, start your preparations right away. Most of the aspirants would be worried and tensed as for how everything is going to be. Just remember that you are not the only one stressed about the exam. Be it IBPS RRB or any other competitive exam, a little bit of stress will always be there. It’s just how you overcome is that matters. So, to help candidates in prepare for IBPS RRB Exam in such a short a time, we have provided a guide below, and we have also suggested preparation books that can come handy.
Guide for IBPS RRB Exam
1.) Be thorough with the exam pattern and syllabus. Plan your studies accordingly. As you have less preparation time left time management plays an important role.
2.) Don’t get tensed considering the days left to the exam. You need to be relaxed and devote your as much time in studies as possible.
3.) Avoid taking single, big breaks from your study time and break into multiple breaks of several minutes. This will help in concentrating better and keep you refreshed throughout the day.
4.) If possible, you can join a crash course for IBPS RRB examination as they can help you cover important topics in less time.
5.) Practice as much sample papers and previous years’ questions papers as you can. This will not only help you revise your preparation but also help you evaluate it.
6.) Studying using diagrams and flow charts are known to be very helpful. This helps in understanding the concept clearly and remembers them for a longer period. Make use of digital study materials available online to understand the concepts.
Following these tips strictly and regularly are more likely to help in clearing the IBPS RRB Exam. In addition to the above, you can refer to the following books to prepare for the examination.
Preparation Books for IBPS RRB
- Quantitative Aptitude by R S Aggarwal
- Quicker Math By M. Tyra
- A modern approach to verbal and nonverbal reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude made easy by Ramandeep Singh
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey
- Data Interpretation by K.Kundan
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by B.S Sijwali & Indu Sijwali
- High School English Grammar & Composition by Wren & Martin
- Objective General English by R.S Aggarwal
- Objective General English by SP Bakshi
- Computer Awareness by Alok Kumar
- Computer Knowledge by Kiran Publication
- Computer Knowledge by R.Pillai
- IBPS-CWE Regional Rural Banks Officers(Scale I, II, III) by Arihant
- Gramin Bank Officer (PO) Solved Papers for IBPS RRB Officers by Kiran publication
With a combination of preparation books and your hard work, you can surely crack the IBPS RRB exam and further stages. We wish the best wishes to all the candidates for their IBPS RRB exam. Keep visiting our site for more information and updates related to IBPS RRB exam.